Meet Dr. Keilman
Dr. Mark Keilman was born and raised in The Dalles and pursued his career in dentistry after receiving a Bachelor of Science Degree at Oregon State University. He received his dental education at Creighton University. After graduating Dr. Mark joined his father Dr. Leo Keilman who had been practicing in The Dalles for 38 years. The Dalles was a perfect place to call home, raise a family and from that moment on Keilman Dental Clinic, PC was born.
When Dr. Mark Keilman is not at the office, he spends time in his yard landscaping, biking, hunting, camping and supporting his family in their extra curricular activities. Dr. Mark Keilman is committed to the community he calls home and is involved in Relay for Life, local schools sport programs, Riverside Gymnastic Club ,Knights of Columbus, Theatre Company of The Dalles--to name a few.
At Keilman Dental Clinic we are proud to offer senior citizens complimentary periodic exams, fluoride treatment, taxi service (for those without means of transportation) and blood pressure screening. Our team is committed to our patients and their dental health and goals.
- 1986 -1988 - Mt Hood Community College, Assoc. of Science
- 1998-1990 - Oregon State University, BS Industrial Safety
- 1995-1999 - Creighton University School of Dentistry, Doctor of Dental Surgery
- American Dental Association
- Oregon Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Society of Implant and Reconstructive Dentistry (ASIRD)